LOVE-ly Books for Parents to Read with their Kids
One of my favorite things to do as a mom is read to my kids. And some of my favorite books to read to them are special stories that talk about the special bond between kids and parents. Here are some LOVE-ly books for parents to read with their kids:
- I Love You, Stinky Face, by Lisa McCourt
- Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney
- I Love You Through and Through, by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
- You are My Work of Art, by Sue DiCicco
- Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch
- A – You’re Adorable, by Martha Alexander
- Snuggle Puppy, by Sandra Boynton
- Without You, by Sarah Weeks
- I Love You, Little Monkey, by Alan Durant
- Kisses, by Nanda Roep & Marike ten Cate
- Counting Kisses, by Karen Katz
- Yummiest Love, by Lisa McCourt
- Always, by Ann Stott
- The Kissing Hand, Audrey Penn
- Maybe, My Baby, by Marilyn Janovitz
- All the World, by Liz Garton Scanlon
- Invisible String, by Patrice Karst
- How Do I Love You?, by Marion Dane Bauer
In addition to reading and/or purchasing these books for your OWN kids for any occasion, they also are great for baby shower presents, new moms, Mother’s Day, … as well as for children with attachment issues.
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015
A great list of books!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!
Carrie recently posted…Free Valentine-Emphasized Scripture Printables
Oh, what a sweet list! Thank you for sharing at the Showing Kids Love linky!