Bah Humbug! Books
Sometimes it’s hard to get into the Christmas spirit. So, for those of you that are having a difficult time mustering up some holiday cheer … remember you aren’t alone.
Here are some great examples … Bah Humbug! Books:
- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas, by Dr. Seuss
- Bah! Humbug?, by Lorna Balian
- The Christmas Humbugs, by Colleen Monroe
- The Christmas Grump, by Joseph Low
- The Worst Person’s Christmas, by James Stevenson
And maybe, just maybe, after reading these your heart might just grow! :0)
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015