DIY Conversation Heart Valentine Frame
I saw different versions of this project popping up on Pinterest, so I thought I’d give it a try. It was super easy and took about 30 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. I used a wooden frame that I had purchased at a craft store and about 10 boxes of conversation hearts. (It took SO many because I only wanted to use hearts that weren’t broken and that the words were legible.) I used hot glue to adhere the hearts. Easy Peasy.
Here are some links to other examples of using conversation hearts on or with a frame:
- A Sweet Frame, from Simply Crafty
- Conversation Heart Frames, from Crafts for All Seasons
- Conversation Heart Frames, from Boogers and Blonde Moments
- Framed Conversation Hearts, from Someday Crafts
- Conversation Hearts!!!, from Crafty Minx (I personally LOVE her “subversive” alternative!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015