Pour Paint Pumpkins
These are so easy and SO much fun to make. All you need is a pumpkin and lots of paint. And all you have to do is pour the paint on the pumpkin … and let it drip.
Here are some other great posts on Pour Paint Pumpkins! Same idea, yet each one is unique!
- Painting Pumpkins from In Lieu of Preschool
- A Jackson Pollack Pumpkin from Art Projects for Kids
- Tape Resistant-Paint Pour Pumpkin Decorating from Frog and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Pour Paint Pumpkins from Life with Moore Babies
- Our “Pinterest” Pumpkins from Holly’s Arts and Crafts
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015
With so many ideas out there for decorating pumpkins this fall, I just knew we had to get in there and get creative! Sometimes I beat myself up when things don’t look at pretty as I imagined or when my kids don’t share the same level of enthusiasm for a project as me. Still I persevere because process is really more important than product. And I think it’s perfectly fine to show a child how you intended the project to work but then let them give them the freedom to do it as they see fit or at all. As a control freak by nature this is still a lesson I struggle with on a daily basis….hands off the kid’s art, mom!
Kara O. Noble recently posted…No last blog posts to return.