Play Therapy Awareness Week!
This week is Play Therapy Awareness Week (February 3rd-7th). I’d love for you to spread the word about Play Therapy. Here are some ways you can do so …
- Check out the Association for Play Therapy’s website and learn more about this amazing organization that promotes play therapy teaching and research all over the world.
- Watch (and SHARE) this great video that does a perfect job of explaining the importance of play therapy.
- Look over my posts about play therapy, including lots of fun play therapy activities.
- Read a book about Play Therapy! Here are some of my favorites:
Thanks for all of your continued support!
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015