Why I Love FabKids
I signed up for FabKids back in November 2012. And I’m SO glad I did. My daughter and I have enjoyed all the wonderful outfits we’ve purchased since. Here’s a glimpse of some of the great looks …
When I was asked to become a brand ambassador for the company it was super easy to respond because we’ve loved the company so much! Here’s Why I love FabKids?
- I like the designs they come up with. They are perfect for little girls … especially in a market where so many are attempting to dress little ladies like teens. The outfits are very fashionable … and appropriate.
- I like the durability. Most outfits have stood the test of time, vigorous playing, and numerous washings.
- I like the deals. If you just look at the initial price for an item or an outfit, the deal isn’t really apparent. Prices are pretty comparable (or at times a bit high depending on where one shops). However, the company is always running special deals … BOGOs, discounts on wardrobe boxes, and credits for purchases AND referrals.
Bottom line … they look great AND kids can really be a kid and PLAY in them.
If you’re not familiar with FabKids, here’s how it works. First, you take a short style quiz which helps the company customize which outfits to highlight for you. Second, you receive a selection of outfits to choose from each month. Third, you SHOP! All FabKids outfits are just $29.95.
Here’s the thing you HAVE to visit your FabShop by the 5th of EVERY month to PLACE your monthly order or SKIP that month. There is NO obligation to buy every month. If you are not ready to make a purchase, simply Skip The Month by the 5th and you will not be charged. Skip as many months as you’d like. If you do not take an action between the 1st and 5th of the month, you will be charged $29.95 for a member credit on the 6th. Each credit can be redeemed for 1 FabKids outfit, so use it to shop later!
If you think you’d like to give it a try, I’d love for you to use my link so I can get credit for referring you! Just click here!
FabKid fashion modeled by my FabGirl!
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015