Simple Halloween Garlands
Here are my 3 super simple Halloween garlands. They were easy and fun to make with the kids … plus, they add some festiveness to our family room.
The one at the top, the Yarn Pumpkin Garland, was inspired by this post from Housing a Forest. Hop on over there for the easy instructions. We made a bunch of them and when they dried I glued them onto a strand a green string. As easy as pumpkin pie!
The garland in the middle is our Noodle Ghost Garland. You can find out how to make these little ghosties in this post.
And the bottom garland, is a Fall Leaf Garland that I made last year. You can find the details here.
Want some more fun ideas for Halloween garlands? Here are some of my favorites that I’ve found around Pinterest:
- 25 Halloween Buntings and Garlands from Flamingo Toes
- DIY Printable Halloween Garland from The Neighborhood
- Easy DIY Halloween Garland from Tinkerlab
- Kid-Made Halloween Garland from Hill House Homestead
- Candy Corn Garland from Make and Takes
- DIY Halloween Fabric Bunting from Life with 4 Boys
- Easy DIY Halloween Garlands from No Biggie
- Candy Corn Garland from Susie Harris
- Ghost and Bat Halloween Bunting from Zing Zing Tree
- Glowing Clay Ghost Garland from Twodaloo
- Halloween Footprint Bunting from Mama. Papa. Bubba.
- Falling Glitter Leaves Garlandfrom 6th Street Design School
The following two tabs change content below.
Laura Hutchison (aka PlayDrMom) is a chubby kid turned competitive figure skater tween turned high school pom pon girl turned MSU Spartan turned grad student turned Mrs. HutcH turned Dr. turned Mom. She adores living in the Mitten, is addicted to Diet Coke, and firmly believes that ice cream is a main food group.
Latest posts by Laura Hutchison (see all)
- Hacked By GeNErAL - August 21, 2015
- ABCs of Easy Crafts for Kids - August 14, 2015
- What is Learned through PLAY - August 12, 2015
- ABCs of Playground Parkbench - August 7, 2015
- ABCs of Encourage Play - July 31, 2015